Above and beyond the ethical principles that govern the profession of lawyer, we firmly believe in the following principles:
1. Efficiency and success in the handling of cases require close cooperation between a lawyer and his client. This implies, on both sides, great availability and perfect flow of information. It is therefore our rule to select the cases we accept and devote ourselves completely in them. Each lawyer assigned with a case treats it personally with the assistance of the whole firm, while always remaining personally in charge.
2. Business should be conducted with energy, at a rhythm that permits our clients to foresee with assurance the outcome of their case and to prepare themselves accordingly. We believe that our services are a business asset for our clients and that "time is of the essence."
3. We charge reasonable fees and no surprises, based on an hourly rate which takes into account:
* experience and qualification of the lawyer,
* the complexity and importance of the files,
* the values at stake and the results obtained.
With this in mind, each client can obtain a provisional budget, corresponding to the possible fees and the foreseeable costs and fees.